The EAGLE Network is looking for activists with high personal engagement for an intense training and leadership development program.
You will be motivated by the chance to bring a change, the urge to tackle the widespread corruption and to build civil society. This highly selective program includes activism missions in 3 countries in Central and Western Africa and leadership and stress management training in field conditions.
The best of the best selected will be given a life opportunity to get involved in the mission to change the corrupt system from within and to fight the good cause for the greater good.
You will be part of a network, given trainings and tools to pursue the activism path, in wildlife (and primates) related issues.
Essential conditions for applicants
- Self confidence
- Strong ability to adapt to pressure and stress
- Willing and able to live in basic conditions
- Able to enter into and manage insecure and challenging situations, willing to take informed risks
- Strong ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- Independent and able to travel alone in new regions
- Strong resilience and perseverance until results are achieved
- Strong ability to learn and implement learning into the activities
- Strong character, ability to lead teams and inspire
- Strong personal value system, non-conformist and charismatic
- High sense of personal responsibility
- Experience in volunteering and strong spirit for activism
- Some experience of living, travelling or working in Africa and outside it, liking diversity
- Strong desire to effect change in society and take leadership.