Working with wildlife and underprivileged children
What is included?
- Transfer return from the Hoedspruit Airport to the project site (for arrivals and departures on Saturdays only).
- 3 meals per day, tea, coffee, juice
- A trip to town each week
- A donation to the project
- Training and supervision
What is not included?
- Travel to and from Hoedspruit, South Africa
- Passport / visa
- Travel insurance, which is compulsory for all participants and a cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, Internet, souvenirs, etc.
- Any excursions undertaken by the volunteer
How do I get to the project?
You can book a flight to Johannesburg and then an internal flight to Hoedspruit airport where you will be picked up by the project team. You can also book a shuttle from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit.
The arrivals for the programme are on Saturdays and the volunteers can stay from 1 week to 6 months.
1 Week 460 GBP
2 Weeks 660 GBP
3 Weeks 960GBP
4 Weeks 1190 GBP
6 Weeks 1690 GBP
8 Weeks 2290 GBP
12 Weeks 3390GBP